Signing up for Kööri has ended.
Short camp: 100€
Long camp: 150€ (100 € for leaders with a job position during the camp)
Day visit: 25€ per day
Camp grants and sibling discounts are bundled together as low-threshold scholarships that you can apply for when enrolling! Applying for a scholarship allows you to get 50% or 100% off the camp entry fee for financial or social reasons. Applications will be handled confidentially and applications will be
responded to after registration. The scholarship fund consists of support from the local church and the city of Helsinki.
Summer job safety
There is a summer job and summer vacation insurance. That is, if you are unable to attend Kööri because of work, or if you are unable to get a holiday during camp dates, you can cancel your participation for free or change your Kööri long camp to short camp by the end of May 31st. by providing a free form certificate from your employer.
Enrollment and cancellation policies
For courses or events lasting more than three nights, registration or consent by a guardian is required for anyone under 18 years of age. In addition, each Scout must be paid the membership fee of the Finnish Scouts – Finlands Scouter Association. This does not apply to international attendees, but do note that you are therefore not covered by any Finnish Scout Insurance or similar.
- The entry fee will not be charged if the cancellation occurs before the registration deadline of 31.3.2020
- The registration is binding and the editing of the information will end when the registration ends on 31. March 2020.
- Cancellations made less than four weeks in advance will be billed unless the participant finds a replacement. (Notify the camp office of the participant change.)
- If the registration is not canceled at all, the entry fee will be charged in full.
- If the cancellation is due to an illness, insurance may in some cases cover the fee. Such cases will be handled separately. More info on the Finnish Scout Insurance can be found here.
Sometimes the camp may be interrupted. There can be many different reasons for the camp being interrupted, such as sickness, bullying, abusing others or property, or being intoxicated. Kööri is a scouting event and scouting events in Finland are always drug and alcohol-free.
In such situations, the guardians of the participant will be notified and the guardians must arrange the child or adolescent’s return home. In such cases the entry fee will not be refunded.
By participating, the camper accepts the camp rules and agrees to abide by them.
Here is a link to the rules as followed: Camp Rules
The camp is accessible. The facilities of Kavalahti allow partly to take into account the different needs of the participants.